Monday 9 September 2013

Michael Todd vs Bobbi Brown Eye Cream



Finally! I have start using the MT eye cream which was raved by YOUTUBE beauty Guru - MissGlamorazzi but apparently this product stopped to be in her monthly favourite list as months went by.

Well Well Well.......the texture of this product is the same as the moisturiser that I had from MT - which I find it too greasy. Initially, I will use one full pump of this product for both eyes but find the product very "liquidy" and greasy. Subsequently, I changed to only using a tiny weeny bit and find it more acceptable. But comparing this to Bobbi Brown eye cream, the BB one will feel more luxurious and rich. As I have just finished my very first pot of BB eye cream, I find that it really helps to combat fine lines (NOT dark circle) whereas for MT eye cream, it is more for maintenance purpose instead of fixing problems such as fine lines/ wrinkles/ dark circle.

FYI, I don't utilise the function of the applicator due to hygiene purpose =)

In term of pricing, the MT eye cream cost USD38 for 15ml (plus shipping cost ...maybe about S$60-S$70) whereas it cost  about S$100 for the same size. Nearly 1.5 times more for BB eye cream.
I bought mine at DFS Singapore where I paid S$132-S$135 for a full size eye cream + 0.5ounce face extra repair moisturing balm + 0.24ounce extra soothing balm + a tube lip gloss + eye mask which is a good deal (but I'm not sure if they are still selling this deal package in DFS)

Bottomline: I will splurge on the BB eye cream if there is an issue going on and only use the MT eye cream for maintenance which will be easier/ less "stressful" for my pocket =)

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment