Wednesday 12 June 2013

Shiseido Sales

Got this piece of information from a beauty blogger and I was tempted!!!!!! Cle de Peau and Nars were calling out my name!!!! So i decided to go for early lunch and hope to get something I wanted to try from these 2 brands and F.O.

When I reached there at around 11.30am ( was very confident that it will not be crowded)...look at this!!





The queue was really really really terrible!!!! It was so slow moving!!!!


Sorry kids! Mummy need to replenish some beauty products!! Ha Ha...women really go to the extend of bringing kids to sales!
I had to queue for about an hour to reach the beauty studio and need to deposit our bags (even lunch bag) at the counter. The "shopping area" was really small too!!!


Wanted to get CDP eye brow pencil and I managed to get them but not their concealer *disappointed*
Wanted to get Nars - Orgasm (failed), deep-throat (failed), roman holiday (failed)....how can I leave without any Nars, so I just pick up the Andy Warhol mini nail polish set since I wanted to try them....

Total purchase:

Nars Andy Warhol mini nail polish - S$30
CDP eyebrow cartridge & holder - S$40 (S$20 each)
Shiseido waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - S$15
Shiseido White Lucent Travel set - S$15
Shiseido red pouch - S$5
Ettusais Facial Mist oil control - $15

After work, I went to CDP counter at Tang to check out the original price and found out that the holder that the lady gave me was not correct!!! My cartridge could not fit in! OMG!
The BA was very nice to call up the office and informed them about the mistake. So I had to make a trip down to Shiseido office AGAIN just to change the holder without queuing......actually I should not be complaining since they allowed me to change for the correct one.
When I reached the office, the queue was as terrible as earlier ....although the poster put that the sale end at 6pm but I guess they were till 8pm......

Met up with RT to gave her a set of Shiseido White Lucent set since I bought extra and tried my CDP eyebrow on her.....result = very happy with the look....looking forward to try it on myself tomorrow !!
Happy Sales Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment