Saturday 15 June 2013

Packing for Indonesia Business Trip

Sighh.... just received instruction from regional office that we need to travel to our Indonesia office for a week...it was a trip that had been postponing and was confirmed on Friday. We are really not willing to travel there but for work...we have no choice. Booked ticket, confirmed hotel stay and airport transfer, all got to be done ourselves and did a on line check in since we are traveling by SQ.

Last minute 'shopping'....have never tried the Simple cleansing wipe (S$14.20), hope it won't break me out *finger crossed*
The Watsons disposable panties is 100% cotton (S$7.90 for 2 packs), I hope it will be more comfortable than those "paper" kind. Why don't they have different cutting for consumer to choose, like box panties or midi..let us have more choices please!!!
 haha....I am more concern with vanity than  essential! These are the stuff that I packed first! Follow by...



clothing.....the luggage is too big but I can't be bother much since I am checking this in and carrying my favourite crumpler bag! It is tough! And had followed me for several business trip and never failed me! Hope everything goes smoothly for this trip. Pray for moi! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment