Saturday 13 July 2013

Alpha-H Liquid Gold




A good product to recommend to all! Learnt about this liquid gold stuff last year and has no courage to try it since my skin is ultra sensitive and "thin". The word ACID sound scary too! Watching FleurDeforce videos in Youtube and alhtough her skin is quite dry, she is also using this product ...lure me into it. And Luxola start to carry this few months back and was offering a introduction discount of 20% (If I remembered correctly)...so I added it to my cart! After trying for about 1 month plus, I really like this product. It make my skin look fairer and those stubborn blackhead (especially those bigger one!) seem more easier to be squeezed out! And my makeup set better if I use this the night before! I used this every other night and always go for the intensive treatment. Whereby I will only apply this with cotton pad and sleep with it.Alternatively, if you are not as hardcore as I am, you may apply with moisturizer or serum as mentioned at the back of the bottle. As I feel that this make my skin more vulnerable, so I will definitely apply with the Philosophy Take Shelter sun screen as it is SPF50 Pa+++ and work fine under my makeup without making my face look greasy! But if you are using the Hourglass makeup primer, you have to let the sunscreen set for awhile before applying the primer otherwise there will be some "white particles" appearing when you are applying that primer.
The stuff is selling at S$52 at Luxola...so do check it out!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment